Seeing as it is now easier than ever to record high quality videos on smartphones and digital cameras – wouldn’t it be great to have a way to edit those videos as well? If you want to fix any video footage or even create content it is essential that you have a video editor you can rely on to get the job done.
The frequent problem that people face when trying to edit videos however is that many editors have a steep learning curve and are decidedly not beginner-friendly. That is one of the reasons why you should consider Movavi Video Editor instead.
An Intuitive, User-Friendly Video Editor
If you’ve used other video editors in the past you’ll notice just how different Movavi Video Editor is from the moment you launch it. While its user interface has a modern design, it is clean and simple – making it easy to navigate through the menus and features that are available.
On top of that each feature and tool in Movavi Video Editor is designed so that it can be applied as intuitively as possible. For example if you want to add a video you can drag and drop the file in the ‘Timeline’, or if you want to crop it you can just resize the frame that appears to the size that you want.
For a more detailed example of how it can be used to boost the volume of a video, head over to their website.
By leveraging familiar actions like the ones highlighted above, Movavi Video Editor is able to ensure that it has practically no learning curve to speak of. In fact all it will take is a minute or two for you to try out any given feature and figure out how to apply it to your videos.
While it may focus on being intuitive and user-friendly, it is not at the expense of the features that it provides. Within Movavi Video Editor you’ll find tools that you can use to:
- Compile videos by cutting, combining, trimming, and arranging video segments into the right order.
- Mix audio by adding audio tracks to your video and editing them to adjust sound levels, normalize quiet segments, remove background noise, or apply effects.
- Record additional audio or video via external devices such as a webcam or microphone.
- Enhance the video quality by using color correction, stabilizing shaky video segments, and fixing other issues.
- Apply visual effects including animated transitions, filters, and unique special effects.
- Add text elements in a variety of styles including some that are animated, and customize them to create captions, subtitles, and more.
- Automatically compile and edit videos with the Montage Wizard.
In Movavi Video Editor you’ll find the means to edit your video in any way that you need to – regardless of whether it is a small alteration, or creating impressive video content. Its versatile features are more than up to any task, and more importantly you’ll find that figuring out how to apply them is completely painless.